What’s Exciting About It?
At Hive we truly believe that every employee voice has the power to change the working world. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning scale-up business that is going to change the future of work for thousands of people all over the world – because who doesn’t want to have great days at work?!
We’re looking for a Customer Launch Executive to help ensure our new customers have the best onboarding experience—ever. The successful candidate will join our high-performing Launch team. You’ll be given the support, resources and technology you need to thrive and make it yours, in your own way, under the leadership of Hive’s Head of Customer Success.
You’ll play a vital role in providing our customers with a great first experience of the Hive platform, ensuring they are delighted throughout their onboarding experience and within the agreed timescales.
Working in collaboration with your colleagues from across all areas of the business, you’ll provide expert guidance, evidence-based advice and you’ll tell the stories of previous customers who have successfully launched Hive.
Never a dull moment, you’ll work on a range of projects from the initial setup of a customer’s Hive, to advising on the launch strategy, getting creative with internal comms plans, carrying out training sessions and offering technical support.
The Customer Launch Executive takes day-to-day ownership of successfully delivering these customer projects, ensuring they are consistently completed on-time, against the scope of brief and within the contracted setup period.
COVID / Remote working
You’re probably wondering what’s going on at Hive and how we’re working together with everything going on in the world right now. Prior to March 2020 everybody was based out of our Newcastle HQ but in recent times we’ve adapted and have taken a remote-first approach – the majority of us have been working from home since the start. We have always had super flexible working at Hive which has made it an easy transition for us using collaboration tools such as Zoom, Slack, Miro and Mural. As long as you are UK based we are interested in hearing from you, regardless of whether you want to work remotely, or when able to, work from the Newcastle HQ.
The Role (In a nutshell)
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, the successful candidate will ensure new customers are delighted throughout their onboarding experience.
Your goals and responsibilities will include:
- Leading the onboarding of new Hive Customers. Delighting customers at every stage, whilst retaining a scalable approach.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality project and time management throughout the onboarding experience.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with customers and colleagues, being easy to work with and consistently delivering against deadlines.
- Assisting customers with their challenges, thinking of innovative ways to problem solve.
- Accurate reporting of project progress and management/escalation of risks which may impact the successful delivery of the project where required.
- Working closely with the Delivery, Product and Marketing Teams to think of innovative ways to help launch Hive into our customers’ businesses.
- Proactively remaining up-to-date on Hive’s product developments and seeking out ways to implement these in a way that adds value for customers. You will play a strong internal role in championing improvements to Hive’s functionality, factoring in the feedback you hear from customers.
- Keeping up to date with the latest approaches and thought leadership with regards to customer onboarding and employee engagement.
You will have a passion for working with customers in a SaaS environment. Customer-focused, you’ll possess strong organisation and time-management skills. You will thrive in a deadline-driven role and have a keen interest/understanding of project management techniques.
Your written communication skills are first-rate, and you will find it easy to quickly build trust and rapport with customers.
You’re always striving to learn and improve your skills; passionate about the work you do and keen to broaden your knowledge of the employee engagement space. As well as the above, you will:
- Be engaged and active in embracing the Hive culture.
- Be knowledgeable, willing to learn, and demonstrate a real passion for our business, keeping up to date with industry news and developments.
- Be extremely organised and have good personal time management.
- Be comfortable, confident and clear when presenting and speaking to customers, whether that be online, in-person or at events.
- Display a confident, professional, proactive and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of work, from customer meetings to internal projects.
- Be keen to continually learn and share knowledge with the wider team.
- Consistently demonstrate a thorough and logical, solutions-led
- Understand and be able to balance competing priorities.
- Be results and deadline-driven.