Customer Launch Executive
We are now recruiting a
Customer Launch Executive to help take Hive to the next level, and beyond!
– Join Our Mission –
Customer Launch Executive
Application deadline 26th July 2019
£18,000 to £20,000 DoE + £3,000 OTE + Benefits, Including Flexible Working, Flexitime, & Unlimited Holidays
We’re Hive, an award-winning scale-up with huge ambitions, based in Newcastle upon Tyne city centre.
Our software as a service (SaaS) proposition operates in the ‘HR Tech’ space; one of the fastest-growing sectors in tech right now. Our feature-rich platform connects employers and employees by gathering workforce feedback and insights on a continuous basis – an approach that is now adopted by SMEs and multinational corporates such as Apple, Amazon and Google.
Having experienced rapid growth over the last two years, we are now recruiting a talented Customer Launch Executive to help take Hive to the next level and beyond.
If you’d like to join an ambitious, competitive, dynamic, fun-loving team at a tech company that is going places – this might just be the job you’re looking for…
What’s Exciting About It?
Our mission is to help employers be amazing at employee engagement. Here’s an opportunity to put your talents to use at a business that’s helping people have more engaging and fulfilling days at work!
The customer is our compass (it’s one of our values). And with more and more organisations partnering with Hive, we’re looking for a Customer Launch Executive to help ensure new customers have the best onboarding experience—ever. You’ll be working in a team that is committed to building something we’re all really proud of, using the latest technologies.
The Customer Launch Executive role is a newly created one and you’ll be given the support, resources and technology you need to thrive and make it yours, in your own way, under the leadership of the Customer Launch Manager and the Head of Customer Success.
You’ll play a vital role in ensuring our customers have a great first encounter of the Hive platform, ensuring they are delighted throughout their onboarding experience and within the agreed timescales.
Working in collaboration with your Hive colleagues, you’ll provide expert guidance, evidence-based advice and expert counsel on launching Hive.
Never a dull moment, you’ll work on a range of projects from the initial setup of a customer’s Hive, advising on the launch strategy, getting creative with internal comms plans, carrying out training sessions and offering technical support.
The Customer Launch Executive takes day-to-day ownership of successfully delivering these customer projects, ensuring they are consistently completed on-time, against the scope of brief and within the contracted setup period.
The Role (In a nutshell)
Reporting to the Customer Launch Manager and the Head of Customer Success, the successful candidate will ensure new customers are delighted throughout their onboarding experience.
Your goals and responsibilities will include:
- Lead the onboarding of new Hive Customers.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality project and time management throughout the onboarding experience.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with customers and colleagues, being easy to work with and consistently delivering against deadlines.
- Accurate reporting of project progress and management/escalation of risks which may impact the successful delivery of the project where required.
- Work closely with the Customer Success and Marketing Teams to think of innovative ideas to help launch Hive into our customers business.
- Actively contribute as a spokesperson and to the creation of content – ranging from blog articles, whitepapers, and presenting at industry events.
- Proactively remain up-to-date on Hive’s product developments and seek out ways to implement these in a way that adds value for customers. You will play a strong internal role in championing improvements to Hive’s functionality.
- Keep up to date with employee engagement/surveying best practice in order to provide customers with tactical recommendations
You will have a passion for working with customers in a SaaS environment. Customer-focused, you’ll possess strong organisation and time-management skills. You will thrive in a deadline-driven role and have a keen interest/understanding of project management techniques.
Your written communication skills are first-rate, and you will find it easy to build trust and rapport with customers.
You’re always striving to learn and improve your skills; passionate about the work you do and keen to broaden your knowledge of the employee engagement space. As well as the above, you will:
- Be engaged and active in embracing the Hive culture.
- Be knowledgeable and demonstrate a real passion for our business,
keeping up to date with industry news and developments.
- Be extremely organised and have good personal time management.
- Be comfortable, confident and clear when presenting and speaking to
customers face-to-face, on web meetings and at events.
- Display a confident, professional, proactive and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of work, from customer meetings to internal projects.
- Be keen to continually learn and share knowledge with the wider team.
- Consistently demonstrate a thorough and logical, solutions led
- Understand and be able to balance competing priorities.
- Be results and deadline-driven.
Benefits & Atmosphere
- competitive salary;
- a talented, positive, can-do team of co-workers;
- informal work environment;
- planned social events;
- unlimited holidays;
- flexible working; and
- knowing that you’re part of something that’s going to matter.
Sounds Good, Right?
To apply, please:
- Email email@example.com with the subject line “Application for the role of Customer Launch Executive”
- Within the email submit your CV and a covering letter or covering video*
- Within your covering letter or video, please include:
- exactly why you’re specifically right for this role and what you’ll bring to our scaleup
- all of your best strengths and why they’re relevant
- tell us about all of your wins, successes and achievements to date (personal and professional achievements)
* We recommend Loom if you’re sending a video. It’s free and awesome.
BTW… There’s no need for corporate speak. Dump the formality if it feels right. Be yourself and let your personality shine through
Hive is committed to equal opportunities in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.