What’s Exciting About It
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning scale-up business that is going to change the future of work for thousands of people all over the world – because who doesn’t want to have great days at work?!
Reporting into – and working closely with – the Head of Customer Success, you’ll play a key role in supporting our long tail customers to have the best possible experience of working with Hive; which, in turn, will mean their many employees will have a more fulfilling experience of work.
You will help coordinate and manage customer relationships, interact with a range of stakeholders, coach project stakeholders and people managers to use our technology and its many features, while maximising customer retention and expansion.
You’ll also be working closely with our People Science team who deliver more advanced Business Psychology services to our customers, including data analysis, executive presentations, and workshops – all of which naturally add further value to our customers and their experience of partnering with Hive. You can be sure that you will be continuously developing your skills and experience, and shaping your own future role along the way!
In this role, you will…
- Manage the commercial relationship for our long tail customers; including renewing and expanding existing customer accounts
- Communicate to our long tail customers using the Customer Success inbox
- Ensure our customers understand the true value of Hive
- Effectively monitor customer health and risk indicators at scale to ensure we maximise the retention of our accounts.
- Identify opportunities to recommend different tech features of the Hive platform.
- Use data to identify opportunities to increase feature adoption
- Identify opportunities to recommend and up-sell People Science support.
- Work closely with our People Science team to close commercial opportunities identified by them
- Use the knowledge and experience of working with our customers to feed innovative ideas and suggestions into our product development team.
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Success and Customer Engagement Manager to develop our tech-touch customer experience
- Work flexibly to support the whole team on larger and more complex projects.
- Keep up to date with the latest approaches and thought leadership with regards to customer success and employee experience.
You will be confident in your ability to host conversations and build professional relationships, managing customer expectations, as well as being able to listen and understand customer requirements. Strong administrative and project management skills will also be critical to your success in this role.
Experience working in a commercial area of a SaaS business would stand you in good stead. You’ll be primarily working with customers with the intention to renew and expand. A proven track record would be beneficial.
To manage a large number of customers efficiently and effectively, you should be able to use basic data analytics tools/techniques to understand opportunity and priority.
You’ll be expected to work autonomously and will have the opportunity to make decisions independently without any micro-management. Having said that, you will catch up regularly with the Head of Customer Success to ensure you get the support you need, as well as the opportunities to develop and progress.
In particular, the person joining will have a range of the following skills:
- A data driven approach to decision making;
- Comfortable with using new technologies;
- Confidence in speaking to a range of stakeholders;
- The ability gather feedback at scale and make sense of it;
- Attention to detail, disciplined and highly organised;
- Strong team worker and communicator – there are many other individuals and functions to collaborate with;
- Positive outlook and someone who knows when to have fun(!);
- Experience working in a fast moving SaaS and/or B2B environment;
- Experience of all Microsoft Office or Google Docs/Sheets/Slides programs;
- An appetite for improving processes and scaling the ways we work.