- Producing data, analytics and insights from various data sources.
- Building out unified data assets and models.
- Breaking down data to draw out insights, trends, patterns and applications.
- Providing both ongoing and ad hoc reporting and analysis in a timely manner.
- Effectively using data and organising via pivot tables and app scripts for our teams to use.
- Automating the data and process flow between database systems and the business.
- Collaborating with team members to identify objectives and reviewing the business performance data to aid delivery performance improvement.
- Partnering with our People Science team, holding report scoping calls to make sure all client needs are met.
- Champion the role of solid data governance, capture and sharing principles across our data platforms.
- Proven experience of data analytics.
- Strong capability to deliver optimised dashboards with best-practice visuals, efficiency and stability connected back to source databases.
- Ability to handle large and complex data sets using different applications.
- Experience in technical operations working with cloud technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to work as a self-starter on individual projects as well as being part of the team to contribute to team success.
- A strong focus on delivery and the right attitude and approach towards challenges.
- Experience of working in cross functional teams within an agile delivery framework.
- Ability to contribute to continuous improvements for new ways of working.
- Ability to input into product improvements ie. writing code.