Hive is looking for a new Head of Marketing with extensive experience in Demand Generation. Reporting into (and supported by) Alan Scott, Hive’s Revenue Director, this is a really exciting opportunity to take an established growth engine and develop it even further.
Performance – Lead on, implement and develop Hive’s marketing strategy.
You’ll develop the marketing vision and marketing strategy to deliver our new business targets as well as monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline goals.
- Successfully implement a repeatable, scalable marketing strategy that delivers predictable leads, MQL’s & SQL’s via multiple channels such as search, email, social, content partnerships, display, outbound activity (SDR), events, partnerships and more.
- In consultation with the Revenue Director, you will own and manage the marketing budget with the responsibility of continually optimising to increase conversion rates, lifecycle and ROI.
- You’ll track and share business, marketing & sales KPIs – recognising trends, early warning signs and identifying opportunities to accelerate growth.
- You will work with our CRM Manager to constantly evolve and improve our data tracking reporting, data points, CRM management, and more. Data is key!
People – Lead, develop and coach our marketing team.
You’ll successfully manage and develop the existing marketing hero’s within Hive:
- Recruit, manage, train and develop a world-class Marketing team across multiple disciplines (Demand Gen, Brand, and Customer Engagement), ensuring they have the correct support and resources to succeed in their roles.
- There will be a particular focus on mentoring key personnel within the team, to help them become EVEN BETTER and learn how to be effective team leaders in their disciplines.
- You will work with the team on long-term goals for their growth, personal wellbeing and help them measure success.
- We are looking for a hands-on leader – you’re an action-oriented leader who can bring other people along on the journey. You enjoy and have a track record of gaining buy-in and collaborating with others to achieve goals and objectives with enthusiasm.
You’ll build a brand strategy and marketing approach that will grow Hive into a market-leading brand in the Employee Voice space.
- Working with your wider marketing team (Brand and Customer Engagement) you’ll determine which assets will be required to support both Marketing and the wider business.
- Ensure the alignment of Hive’s brand visualisation, tone of voice, and creative standards across the business, outbound activity (SDR), events, partnerships and more.
- You have plenty of experience in owning demand generation activities and campaigns that have measurably impacted Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), pipeline and revenue.
- You believe in Sales & Marketing alignment. We believe that the two teams working together deliver high-impact marketing activities, boost sales effectiveness, and ultimately grow revenue.
- Experience in overseeing an SDR team – The SDR team plays a vital role in Hive’s demand generation strategy.
- You’re an analytical thinker. You love working with data, you can create reports with ease, you enjoy measuring campaigns, tracking metrics and love to optimise – do things EVEN BETTER!
- You’re strategic – a critical thinker, with heaps of strategic acumen and market insight. You enjoy looking for trends, researching market data and customer insights into a plan of action.
- You’re a self-starter; you spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership of them. You can manage multiple stakeholders and prioritise a potentially large scope of work to ensure alignment with departmental and business objectives.
- You’re hungry to learn – you have a growth mindset and you’re passionate about developing and embodying a culture of rapid experimentation and continuous learning.
- You’re comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns.
- You have deep familiarity with CRM systems (we use Hubspot), digital marketing solutions, marketing automation platforms and tracking tools.
- Great communication – you enjoy writing and communicating clearly with stakeholders.
- A passion for delivering value to prospects & customers
Other desirable skills
- Experience in building ABM campaigns to reach a target audience
- Experience with B2B SaaS
You don’t need to match every bit of criteria in this advert to be considered a good candidate.
Please apply with your CV and answers to the following questions.
- What 3 values are most important to you?
- What does “Marketing as a Science” mean to you, and how do you adopt this approach in your work?
- Describe your management style and why you think the Marketing Team at Hive would benefit from it.
- Tell us about your experience or understanding of Demand Generation, and why it plays such a huge role in today’s marketing mix.