What’s Exciting About It?
Working closely with teams around the business you will be at the forefront of not only helping resolve customer problems but also directly helping shape the direction of the platform.
Through a continuous understanding of our customers’ needs as well as developments within the industry, this brand new role to Hive offers an amazing opportunity to help change working lives of thousands for the better through a unique customer experience.
We’re currently building something we’re all proud of, but it’s not all just about us, you will be given full support and backing to help turn your fresh ideas into meaningful changes you’d be proud of, and will make you say “yeah I did that!”.
Part of what makes this role so great is you’ll be delivering the type of support you’d expect if the shoe was on the other foot, but better because you delivered it.
The sky’s the limit! You’ll be given full support with your own personal development to really help kick start your career here at Hive. Be that continuing to deliver a fantastic customer experience with Customer Success, or help develop the platform to the next level in one of our technology roles.
Scope of this Role
Our customers love working with us and we want to delight them at every stage of their journey with Hive. To do this, the Product Support Executive will ensure that we provide Hive customers with exceptional technical support.
Your goals and responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact, handling emails, online tickets and using your best judgement to call customers when appropriate
- Investigating, resolving or escalating customer queries within agreed Service Level Agreements
- Efficient and concise note taking/issue logging to ensure problems are resolved quickly and effectively
- Updating and maintaining the Hive knowledge base and FAQs
- Ensuring our customers are clearly updated throughout the progress of their support queries
- Maintain a detailed understanding of Hive’s functionality as well as our product and service portfolio
- Keeping up to date with employee engagement/surveying best practice
- Technology Experience – We are looking for is someone who is a bit of a computer wiz and can use that tech savvy mindset to not only understand the root cause of an issue but also make the customer understand it as much as you do.
- Customer Focused – You must be driven to deliver the level of technical support you would want and expect if the shoe was on the other foot. This means you’ll be confident, professional, organised and proactive in your approach to all aspects of work be that meetings, internal projects and even your own personal development.
- Knowledge Transfer – Knowledge is power and continuous learning, knowledge sharing, understanding and problem-solving around technologies you use and industries we work will ensure the customer knows they are in safe hands.
- Problem Solving – You’ll always be thriving to do more, this means being ready to challenge yourself to not just understand a customers problem but working towards an immediate fix and a long term resolution.
- Being a Team Player – The key to having a great customer experience is how easy it is to get help when things aren’t going quite right. This means you’ll be the person connecting multiple stakeholders to ensure the right information gets to where it needs to be.
You don’t need to match every bit of criteria in this advert in order to be considered by us as a good candidate.