Sales Development Executive
We are now recruiting a Sales Development Executive to help take Hive to the next level and beyond.
Be part of something special
Sales Development Executive
£15,000 – £20,000 + £5,000 OTE (Uncapped) + Benefits including Flexible Working, Flexitime and Unlimited Holidays
Based in Newcastle City Centre, we are a tech scale-up with huge ambitions. Our software as a service (SaaS) proposition operates in the ‘HR Tech’ space; one of the fastest growing sectors in tech right now. Our feature-rich platform connects employers and employees by gathering workforce feedback and insights on a continuous basis – an approach that is now adopted by SMEs and multinational corporates such as Apple, Amazon and Google.
Having experienced rapid growth in the last two years, we are now recruiting a Sales Development Executive
If you’d like to join an ambitious, competitive, dynamic, fun-loving team at a tech company that is going places – this might just be the job you’re looking for…
The Role (in a nutshell)
This is a great opportunity for a budding sales professional to take the next steps with a career in a fast-growing, dynamic sales team.
Your role will involve:
- collaborating with Business Development Managers (BDMs) and Sales Management to identify target accounts
- prospect cold calling, relationship building, follow up through emails, qualification of potential opportunities and nurturing long-term opportunities
- consultatively build relationships with prospects, focusing on their needs and pains relating to employee engagement
- identify relevant new business opportunities
- efficiently and effectively process assigned opportunities into new business sales
- manage own pipeline and work activities through HubSpot, maintaining accurate information and up to date forecasts on all prospects
- research and build new and existing prospect accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, appointment setting)
- consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets to secure new business
This is a great opportunity for disciplined hunters to build a career with a fast-growing, dynamic sales team. You’ll have great business acumen, be driven to succeed, with bags of energy and a natural instinct for sales.
You’ll already be a top performer and be keen to progress in a company that has great opportunities for career progression.
- track record of constant improvement
- ability to develop trust and relationships with prospects, customers and colleagues
- excellent telephone manner
- a strong interest in technology and the ability to talk confidently about the Hive products, its capabilities and benefit proposition to prospective customers
- a strong desire to become a sales professional and be part of a team that delivers our customers breakthrough results
Benefits & Atmosphere
- competitive salary
- a fantastic, supportive team of talented people
- informal work environment
- planned social events
- flexible working and flexitime
- unlimited holiday
- knowing that you’re part of something that’s going to matter
Sounds good, right?
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to Alan Scott at email@example.com with the subjectline: Sales Development Representative.
Within your covering letter, please include:
- exactly why you’re specifically right for this role and what you’ll bring to our scaleup;
- all of your best strengths and why they’re relevant; and
- tell us about all of your wins, successes and achievements to date (personal and professional achievements)…