So that’s why we’ve produced our own 2023 State of Employee Retention Report with:
Access these insights now and delve into factors such as culture, benefits, career progression, leadership and wellbeing – create a better employee experience and retain your top talent.
Our report provides in-depth analysis of the state of employee retention for 2023 including:
1. Year-on-year retention rates dropped for most remote-based businesses.
2. The professional service sector saw the biggest drop in retention rates year-on-year but remained among the top performing sectors for employee retention.
3. Organisations that prioritised talent attraction and retention as part of their HR strategy achieved a positive retention rate.
4. In terms of company size, organisations with 5,001 to 10,000 employees had the poorest retention rates.
5. Career progression was cited as the number one reason for employees leaving their jobs in the past year.
Download our report to find the top reasons why people stay or leave an organisation, and gain a deeper understanding of what really matters to your people.