Where you'll make a huge difference to the world of work...
You will be able to get heavily involved – and develop your skills – across the following areas:
Helping customers to achieve their employee voice goals
Partnering with customers in public, private and not-for-profit sectors to help culturally embed Hive as a trusted employee voice/engagement partner, using the latest thinking in the field of occupational psychology.
You will also deliver a range of support sessions for leaders, project teams and employee groups. Typically these sessions involve strategic planning, facilitating discussions with key stakeholder groups, results/data feedback and presentations, and workshops for senior leaders and line managers.
You will have the opportunity to track and coordinate the ongoing delivery of these projects from this point on, ensuring the People Science team operates smoothly and efficiently.
A key part of our proposition is to provide our customers with insights, trends, and reflections in the form of report packs following their internal surveys.
We have a data analysis team to support this work but you need to be able to read data and translate this into a compelling narrative, so will need to be a great storyteller and manage this work on behalf of your customers.
Content and community
- You will have the opportunity to work with our Marketing Team to contribute to a range of publications – providing data from your research into Hive’s dataset to contribute to blogs, videos and articles – strengthening the Hive brand and building your own personal profile along the way!
- Building a community of best practice for our customers is part of the support offering.
- You can help them share ideas and best practice, bringing people together virtually and practically; such as through the participation in People Science workshops and other Hive-led events.
Learning & Development
- You’ll keep up to date with the latest approaches, thought leadership and research regarding employee engagement, business psychology and HR.
At all times, you’ll uphold all of Hive’s policies and procedures, including those related to information security.
Given the sensitivity of the data you will work with, you will also be required to adhere to ethical guidelines around customer and employee confidentiality.
Developing your skills
- Continuous improvement is part of our culture and we’re not prepared to compromise. If self-development isn’t one of your strong points, Hive isn’t for you.
Other cool areas you can get involved in...
- We’re awesome when we pitch and as part of the role you might want to meet prospective customers alongside members of our sales team – to help build confidence in the product and the People Science proposition.
As a passionate student of the workplace culture and engagement space, you will likely be interested in shaping the evolution of our product.
Working with our talented developers, you will have the chance to get involved in conversations around new product features and ongoing plans to improve the analytics and reporting capabilities of the platform.
Conferences & events
You will have the opportunity to attend conferences and events. And, if you enjoy public speaking, you’ll get the support and development you need to deliver your own presentations one day!
A little about you…
You will have a background in MSc Occupational Psychology (or similar, HR is useful too), with a real passion and interest in the areas of employee voice, engagement and organisational culture. You will certainly need to feel comfortable and confident working with data, with the ability to spot key trends and insights that can be pulled out into customer-facing reports and presentations. Experience working with survey data, and in particular within the fields of HR, consultancy, or business would be greatly beneficial to this role.
You will be confident in your ability to host conversations and build professional relationships, as well as being able to listen, coach and understand customer requirements. Strong administrative and project management skills will also support your success in this role.
You’ll be expected to work autonomously and will have the opportunity to make decisions independently without any micro-management. Having said that, we will ensure you get the support you need, as well as the opportunities to develop and progress.