- You’ll be the first point of contact for customer technical support, handling emails, online tickets and using your best judgement to call customers when appropriate.
- You’ll investigate, resolve or escalate customer queries within agreed Service Level Agreements.
- You’ll take notes/log issues efficiently and concisely to make sure problems are resolved quickly and effectively.
- You’ll use advanced technologies (like MongoDB and JSON) to navigate our database and assist with investigating and resolving customer issues.
- You’ll be working with large sets of data to make sure our customers are set up for success.
- You’ll be responsible for updating and maintaining the Hive knowledge base and FAQs.
- You’ll be expected to deal directly with customers as their query passes through the support funnel.
- You’ll maintain a detailed understanding of Hive’s functionality as well as our product and service portfolio.
- You’ll stay up to date with employee engagement/surveying best practice.
- Technology Experience—we want someone who is a bit of a computer wiz and can use that techie mindset to not only understand the root cause of an issue but also to effectively resolve it.
- Customer focus—you must be driven to deliver the level of technical support you would want and expect if the shoe was on the other foot. You’ll be conscientious, friendly, proactive and clear in your communications with customers.
- Thirst for knowledge—knowledge is power. We’re after someone who’s constantly learning and sharing what they know both internally and externally.
- Solution-oriented—you’ll thrive on solving problems, and not just finding a quick fix, but taking the time to identify and apply the best, long-term solution.
- Teamwork—working in isolation can be lonely and is rarely as effective as collaborating. At Hive, we love to bounce ideas off one another to find the best solution to a customer’s query. So we want someone who’s comfortable engaging multiple stakeholders to make sure the customer gets the level of service they expect.
- Attention to detail—you’ll need a keen eye for accuracy, whether that be inputting customer data, customising their Hive, or staying on top of your own reporting.