CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition 2019
Get Your free Barista made coffee at stand G90
Come and say hello to team Hive at the CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition in Manchester Central, 6-7 November 2019.
For more CIPD ACE information, visit: www.events.cipd.co.uk/events/annual/
Fancy a free year-long subscription to Team Hive’s fave meditation app, Headspace? Visit stand G90 for your chance to win, because happy people work wonders!
1 in 3 employees experience stress at work
How we handle stress affects our relationships, our health and our work.
With Headspace, you can learn scientifically-proven meditation techniques to reduce stress in just 10 minutes a day.
Regular meditation works by changing brain physiology and the way your body handles stress—meaning, the lasting benefits aren’t just in your head!
From increased stress-resiliency to improved focus and mood, you can feel better at work and help to spread positivity in your workplace.
Headspace Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Hive HR Ltd (Hive), company no. 09568666, whose registered office is at 4th Floor, Broadacre House, Market Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE1 6HQ. This competition is not being run in affiliation with Headspace.
2. The competition is open to residents in and outside of the United Kingdom, over the age of 18, excepting employees of Hive HR and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or execution of the competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. Opening date for entries is Wednesday 6 November 2019. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 7 November 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Applicants must enter by visiting the Hive stand at CIPD ACE 2019
Applicants must vote on the answer to a question by dropping their business card or completed competition entry form into the boxes on the Hive stand.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The prize is as follows: A 12-month subscription to Headspace, starting the day the winner initiates their subscription. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Hive will not be liable to provide another prize should Headspace void the winner’s subscription at any point.
10. Hive will administer the provision of the 12-month headspace subscription but discontinue involvement beyond delivering the prize. Continued usage of Headspace beyond the 12-month competition period will not be administrated by Hive. The prize winner will be liable to continue or discontinue their subscription after the 12 month period.
11. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.