With Christmas right around the corner, it’s time to wind down, organise our social bubbles, and stuff our faces alongside our loved ones (minus the sprouts, thanks!)—because that’s surely the ending to 2020 we all deserve.
After what has been the most unconventional (and, quite-frankly, unwanted) year any of us will probably experience, it’s easy to get hung up on the negatives. But we’re here to spread a little positivity, and positivity alone—good vibes only, as our CEO John would say.
We like to think of a few Hive highlights when we reflect on 2020, like flying the flag for employee voice in The Times, releasing exciting product features, all of our new recruits… not forgetting plenty of new mini-members of team Hive and the first-ever Hive wedding!
It’s been a wild ride, no doubt about it. But we’ve learned so many lessons that we can use to make 2021 better: we learned how resilient we really are, how important it is to take care of each other and (most importantly of all) how to go easy on ourselves.
So let’s try and end a rubbish year on a high. To spread some holiday spirit, here are a few familiar Hive faces (plus some of our furry friends… we can’t wait to see you, Barry!) to wish you a very merry Christmas, recorded on webcams from our festive homes all around the North East—aka 2020 style!
All that’s left to say is a huge thank you to all of the amazing people in our community, from members of #TeamHive, to our customers, partners, and all our social media followers who have provided us with much-needed support and positivity this year. You’re all amazing! Catch you in 2021 🙌
P.S. Connect with the cast of Hive’s festive video on LinkedIn! From start to finish:
- John Ryder, Founder & CEO (with Barry)
- James Heffernan, UX Designer (with Graham)
- Theo Fitzharris, Head of Sales
- Charlotte Fitzharris, Editorial Content Lead
- Jen Southern, Head of People Science
- Alan Scott, Commercial Director
- Lucy Craggs, Customer Success Executive
- Harry Wright, Customer Launch Executive
- Tim Murphy, Digital Marketing Manager
- Donna Petrie, Customer Success Manager (with Scout and Bailey)
- Mike Harbottle, Head of Customer Success
- Ben Lind, SDR Manager
- Danielle Nicholson, Content Writer
- Claire Turnbull, Customer Success Executive